Thursday, May 19, 2011

AHHHHH!

I have no clue what is going on with my kid lately! I swear since he turned 10 he is like a different kid! He has always been a little argumentative but nothing like this! He argues with me about everything! It is so frustrating! Keep in mind I by no means let him get away with it and he has a healthy enough fear of me he doesn't push too far. The bad thing is I used to send him to his room and tell him to argue with the wall and not come out till he had a better attitude...now it's not so easy! He argues about going to his room! I can't pick him up and put him there anymore he is 112lbs and last time he was measured he was 4ft 9in. It is so frustrating! The worst part is the arguments are over stupid stuff! I just had to get it out and vent! He is generally a very good kid and I am so blessed for that but the know it all attitude and arguing is for the birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment