Friday, July 1, 2011

Do you ever just feel alone?

The title says it all. Do you ever just feel alone? For the majority of my life I have always been surrounded by people. The move to Mansfield almost 10 years ago was hard but "home" was only an hour away. I could go whenever I wanted. As time moved on Mark John got bigger and started swim lessons, story hour, preschool, school and I met people. I am very fortunate that I do meet people easy. This time for some reason that just isn't happening. I met and am friends with 2 very nice girls. We spend time together and I so enjoy it and look foreword to it. All the other times and it is a lot, I am alone. I don't like alone, I don't do alone well at all! I know this and can't seem to correct it. I am just a people person! My husband works very long hours and that is just his job and that is how it is. It is impossible for me to get a job right now, I need to be home for Mark John. I have thought about it and once we get to the point he is old enough I believe I am going to get my SC Opticians License. I miss it. It was something I enjoyed. I loved doing what I did and I was good at it. Not in the cards right now though. Even if I found a posistion during school hours I still am not leaving him alone on school breaks or Summer vacation. Say what you want but I am a firm believer that at this age it is so important for kids to not be alone for hours on end. I know sometimes it can't be helped and then you do what you gotta do. The thing is I don't have to go to work I am just starving for a way to meet people! In all honesty I think I am in a funk and I am just not quite sure how to fix it....I'm lonely and I am alone way too much. When I say that I mean adult alone! MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment