Sunday, August 21, 2011

March 4,2009 old post...bad dogs!

Let me start with anything that could go wrong the last couple days has!! Most of you know about the whole dog eating the tylenol episode. For those who don't I gave Mark John some Tylenol and he sat it down on my kitchen table. Dillon jumped up and ate 2 of the pills (Jr strength meltaways). I called the vet and found out that it can be deadly in a dog (thank God all along we were pretty sure that he hadn't taken enough to be deadly) I stayed with him all day and he went to the vet to be monitored while I was at work. Then the dogs decide that they are going to wrestle under my bed. What the dummies don't realize is that 2 of the 3 of them are huge! In turn they knocked the 2x4 support out from under my bed and I can't get it back in and of course Mark is gone,happened the day he left. Then today I had a load of laundry in the washer and the drain came off the slop sink it drains into so I had water EVERYWHERE!! My laundry room is huge too and has 2 chest of drawers in it as well as 2 washers, a dryer,several sets of shelves and a bunch of laundry baskets! That was so fun to clean up! Let's see what else...oh yea Dixie slipped out the door this morning and wouldn't come to me. This is at 6:45 this morning and I had just gotton up so of course I am in my robe and slippers. SHE WOULD NOT COME BACK! To make it worse Sadie was out when she slipped out so they are both running and chasing and having a jolly time. I of course am not!!! I got Sadie to come to me finally...belly crawling of course cause she knows she was bad! Dixie starts running near me but not close enough that I can grab her. I took Sade in and decided maybe if I ignore Dix she'll come. Didn't happen! Then I started to get worried cause she wouldn't stay awayfrom the road and we live on a busy through road. So I am out there still calling her. It finally got to where I yelled at her that she was a stupid fucker! LMAO...theses neighbors must think I a nuts!! I am so lucky i have a sense of humor about myself and everything going on!You would think that it is not possible for these dogs to cause me any more grief this week wouldn't you/ That is so not the case. Dillon seems to decide that every time Mark goes on the road lately he's going to act like a jackass!! In the middle of the night the night before last he pulled the skirt off the chair in my living room. To make it worse this is the chair that Mark fixed last time he came home because Dillon did the same thing last time! Then last night he got into Mark's hats and chewed up 2 of his hats! I hadchewed up ball caps all over my living room!! They are SOOO lucky that I love them!! I am going to pray that nothing else happens in the next couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment