Monday, March 28, 2011

Wash your hands nasty!!

Washing your hands after you use the restroom is something my mother ingrained in me and is something I am trying to do to my child. Honestly, for years I took it for granted that everyone washed afterwords. Boy, was I mistaken! I am so tired of seeing people not wash their hands & telling their kids not to wash their hands. To start this is just gross and beyond that the fecal matter on their hands can cause all kinds of illness and they are spreading it on everything they touch! Washing your hands also helps keep sickness at bay. I was at lunch with a friend on  Friday and was waiting my turn to use the restroom. This lady opened the door  then  touched the handle and flushed, no foot trick used! She proceeded to leave the restroom and go finish lunch without washing. GROSS! Mind you this is my opinion but there is tons of data and research to back up how washing your hands can keep illness away! So until everyone learns to wash their hands I bathe in hand sanitizer the second I leave the store and use soap and water when I get home. I don't want any of their nasty shit...literally I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment